GLENDALE, California (AP) -- Jurors in the trial of a wrongful-death lawsuit against two of John Ritter's doctors heard the actor's voice as he reported to his wife in a phone message that he wasn't feeling well and thought he had food poisoning.
Amy Yasbeck, widow of actor John Ritter, walks in to court to testify in her lawsuit over his death.
Ritter's widow, Amy Yasbeck, testified Thursday that the message was left just before he was taken to a hospital from the set of his hit TV show "8 Simple Rules ... for Dating My Teenage Daughter."
In the message, Ritter said, "Hi honey, this is John. I'm in my dressing room and not feeling very well. I think I have food poisoning. ... They're going to call a doctor to look at me."
Yasbeck said she spoke to Ritter when he called back a few minutes later to say he was going to probably miss an event at his daughter Stella's school that evening.
"He called back and said, 'Now I'm having chest pains and the nurse is coming and they're going to take me across the street,"' Yasbeck testified through tears.
Friday, November 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment